Preven Plan B How To Change Password Of Bsnl Wifi Router(home500 Plan)?2 Preven Unauthorised Users?

How to change password of bsnl wifi router(home500 plan)?2 preven unauthorised users? - preven plan b

I have a modem, Wi-Fi bsnl.i using BSNL Home 500 plan broadband.the technicians have the same password for me and other customers, whose waves I caught in my room. I want to know how to change the password: Zip a sample of passwords (once they have tried, but said no password) in the format. The password was for me:
XXXXXXXXXNNNN X -> Alphabet N ---> number

I know I can be out of the desktop computer is correct to use the modem connected to the laptop fixed / wireless device that have the possibility of our network and not others? Is it possible to

3 comments:

Chidu said...

Go to http://192.168.1.1
Default admin user name is
pwd is admin
and change the password as

saurabh p said...

To get ur ur IP in the address bar of the browser address box ull a menu with the functions of the router .... UR UR passwrd chng frm der!

board1_1 g said...

give u, if you the name and model number of ur router then you will change your password. I explain the basic steps or

1. Connecting the PC directly to the laptop - Cable
2. Laptop at home
3. Start -> Run - type cmd, type in the hit
4. displays a prompt - Now type ipconfig and press
5. Default Gateway search is usually in the format - 192.168.x.1 - (X can be any number)
In other words, 6.open type in the address bar 192.168.x.1 ask for your username and password (default username is admin and the password admin / password)
7.router page opens. for wireless settings and change the WEP key from there, you change this key, key to select the United Kingdom.
8. Savings.

Please let me know if u need help.

Good luck

Post a Comment